Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Droid Girl

I have a coworker who will be leaving for a new job.  Next week is her last week, so I thought I would make a card for everyone to sign for her last day.  She is a bit of a geek, like me, so I thought this would be a fun card for her.


The card is 5 1/2"x4 1/4" and the mat is 5 1/4"x4."  I used dies from Jaded Blossom for the card mat, planet, and star.  The planet is embossed using a Tim Holtz embossing folder.


The little girl dressed in an R2-D2 dress is from SVG Cutting Files.  I used a face stamp from Peachy Keen.  I then added some white gel pen accents and used some chalk on her cheeks.


I thought she need a little something extra, so I tied some baker's twine into a bow for her hair.


The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment