Sunday, July 23, 2017

Worm Birthday Wishes

I used the card feature from the "Wrap It Up" cartridge today to make this fun apple shaped card.


I made my card and cut the green portion twice.  I then trimmed off just the leaf to give me a second one.  I glued the center down and used a double layer of foam tape at both edges to pop it up.  The apple and the leaf are both inked with Distress Inks.


I decided to have a cute little worm coming out of the bite in the apple.  He is an svg from Lettering Delights.  I inked his lightest layer up with a light layer of Distress Ink.


The tag is a metal die from Jaded Blossom.  I stamped on a sentiment from Paper Smooches.  I wrapped the stem with some twine and used the same twine to tie a bow to put on my tag.  The bottom of the tag is adhered with foam tape for a little dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment