Monday, September 11, 2017

Bee Family Frame

My husband's birthday is coming up at the end of the month.  I already got him one large gift to cover all the events he will be missing, but I wanted to be able to send him something while he is away.  So, I made a picture frame and put a picture of the three of us in it for him to enjoy.


I used the "insert shape" feature in Cricut Design Space to create all the hexagons.  I sized them at 2" and cut them out of three different patterns of card stock.  I then covered the frame with them.  Once the frame was covered I put a layer of matte Mod Podge on the frame to seal it.



The beehive is from SVG Cutting Files and all the bees are from Lettering Delights.


The words are from the Cricut.  Bee is from "Live Simply" and family is from "Dr. Checkup."



No comments:

Post a Comment