Thursday, November 23, 2017

On Fire!

Here is a fun birthday card for someone who loves dragons!



It is a z-fold card made from white card stock.  I then layered the card with black and flame card stock.



The dragon is from SVG Cutting Files, but it was from a past blog hop and is no longer available.  I covered his eyes, claws, and tail spikes with glossy accents.  His wings are covered in crackle accents and his orange horns on his head are covered in Stickles.  I also used some Distress Ink around the edges of the grey for added depth.  His head is adhered with foam tape for dimension.


The sentiments are stamped.  The one in the bottom corner is from My Favorite Things and the one in the mat is from Jaded Blossom.  I also used a metal die from Jaded Blossom for the white mat.  I finished off the card with some sequins.

No comments:

Post a Comment