Sunday, March 12, 2017

Little Nessie

I have an adorable clean and simple card today, featuring Nessie!


The card is 5 1/2"x4 1/4" and made of white card stock.  The mat, on which I stamped everything is 5 1/4"x4."


The waves were created with metal dies from Jaded Blossom.  They are from the Tropical Dies set.  I cut out two sets of waves, then used them as stencils.  I inked my waves with broken china and stormy sky Distress Inks.


The adorable little Loch Ness monster and sentiment are both from Lawn Fawn, the Lovable Legends set.  I stamped and colored Nessie, then cut it out with the coordinating die.  I used a knife to cut part of the waves in the front to tuck Nessie behind, make it look like she is swimming.

I made this for the following challenges:
Color Throwdown: color combo
CASology: landmark (my landmark is Loch Ness, complete with monster)



7 comments:

  1. Sweet CAS design and a great way to feature the throwdown colors! Thanks for joining us in the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful design, and I just love your Loch Ness and its friendly monster. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very happy monster between the waves. So happy you could play in the CASology challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little monster!! Great use of the sketch and colors! So glad you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! Love that sentiment!! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cutest monster of a card that I've seen!

    ReplyDelete