Monday, February 13, 2017

Bread & Butter

I made a Valentine's Day treat tag today!  I am giving this to my husband with a little Reese's treat (his favorite)!  He just loves bread, has it with every meal, and has said he could just live off of bread alone if necessary, so I thought this would a cute image and sentiment for him!


The whole thing was made with Jaded Blossom products.  The tag is from Luggage Tag Dies.



The sentiment is made from three different stamp sets.  "Valentine" is from the Valentine Luggage Tag, I simply masked off all the parts of the sentiment I didn't want.  "We go together like" is from We Go Together Like 2.  "Bread and butter" is from We Go Together Like....


The bread and butter are both from You're My Butter Half.  I stamped them, then cut them out with my Scan 'n' Cut.  I colored them using colored pencils.  I added glossy accents to the melty part of the butter.  I then adhered them to the tag with foam tape.


The hearts are from Heart Splatters.  I stamped them in a burgundy ink and then covered them in Wink of Stella and glossy accents.  I finished off the tag with a brown twine bow at the top.


I also finished the back of the tag.  I used one of the Stitched Square Dies to cut the white square.  The sentiment is from Sprinkled with Love.  I then added a "to" and "from," both of which are from Fun Money.

This is my entry into the Valentine Challenge at Jaded Blossom.

8 comments:

  1. Adorable tag!! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Jade Blossom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!!! What a fun idea for a bread lover! Super creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO FUN! I love how the glossy accents look! Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!! I love the sweet details! Thanks for joining the Valentines Challenge at Jaded Blossom :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this tag! So glad you joined us for the JB Valentine challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute tag!! Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Thanks for playing along in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so very cute ! love the glossy accents on the butter ! thanks so much for joining in the Valentines challenge at Jaded Blossom !!!

    Michelle ~ JB Owner
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete