Friday, February 10, 2017

Dragon Valentine

Today's card is a non-traditional Valentine's Day card.  I made it to give to my husband.


I got these adorable dragon stamps and knew that I had to do something with them.  I just love dragons!  I think this will be a cute card for him, without being all pink and girly, like so many Valentines.



The blue and green background was created with Distress Inks to make it look like grass and sky.  All the images are stamped and colored, then cut out with my Brother Scan 'n' Cut.


The dragon was adhered to the card with foam tape for some dimension.


The knight's sword is covered in glossy accents and the red part of his shield is covered in red Stickles.  The princess has Wink of Stella and glossy accents on her crown.  I added some heart-shaped gems.


The inside has stamped sentiments and a heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment