Sunday, June 11, 2017

Doctor Who Pillows

Today has been quite the crafty day.  I have already made three cards, now I have made two pillow cases.  This is what happens when you don't work and it is raining all day I guess.



I have been working on decorating our nursery in a geeky space theme.  So far I have Star Trek curtains (my mother-in-law made those), Star Wars wall art and table lamp, and a Firefly stuffed toy.  I needed some Doctor Who, so I made these pillow cases for some 16" pillows I had on hand.




I used the envelope style pillow case, it goes together so quickly.  I used the same fabric for the back of both of them.  I think they turned out great and look perfect in the chair.  One of these days I will get the whole nursery complete and be able to show pictures of the entire thing

No comments:

Post a Comment