Monday, June 19, 2017

Unbelievable Creatures

Jaded Blossom just did its release last week, and it is my favorite, so I wanted to play!  I made six cards using different fantasy creatures.


 The cards are 5 1/2"x4 1/4" and made of white card stock.  I used a die from Jaded Blossom to cut the patterned mats and also the embossed labels.  The labels were then embossed using a Darice Embossing folder.




I used one of the new dies from Jaded Blossom for the labels on which I stamped my sentiments.  The sentiments themselves came from Lawn Fawn.  All the fantasy creatures are from Jaded Blossom, all are from the new release except the unicorn.  I adhered the sentiment labels and images with foam tape.  I also accented the cards with Stickles, glossy accents, white gel pen, and Wink of Stella.



Jackalope



Pegasus



Dragon



Unicorn



Genie



Griffin




No comments:

Post a Comment