Thursday, June 29, 2017

Happy...

So, my husband deploys soon and that means he misses all our big days: Anniversary, his birthday, Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving, my birthday, and the birth of our son.  This has happened before, minus the birth of our son part, and I just give him one big gift before he goes.  So, I made this card to cover all the bases.


The card is 5 1/2"x4 1/4" and made of white card stock.  I used a die from Jaded Blossom to cut the white mat.  I then used stamps from Jaded Blossom to cover the mat with the days he will be missing.  I used another stamp from them for the word "happy" and fussy cut it out.  The banner and sentiment on it are from the Cricut.  I used the write function to write the word on the banner before it was cut out.


Both the sentiment and the banner were adhered with foam tape for dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment